Laparoscopic surgery Reference Libraries
General surgery is a specialty that concentrates on the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and the thyroid gland. This specialty also deals with skin, breast, soft tissue and hernia related diseases. General Surgeons have the opportunity to subspecialize in one or more of the following: Trauma Surgery: Trauma surgery is the specialty that...
A laparoscopy is an invasive surgical procedure used in abdominal area but is much less invasive than the preceding methods. Small incisions are made in the abdomen or pelvic area in which the camera and tools are introduced to perform the surgery or inspect the area. The method before the laparoscopy involved cutting open the area completely with longer healing time and more complications....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.