Larry DeLucas Larry DeLucas Reference Libraries
Larry DeLucas is an American biochemist and astronaut. He was born James "Larry" DeLucas on July 11, 1950 in Syracuse, New York. He attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham and received the following degrees: a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry in 1972; a Master of Science degree in Chemistry in 1974; a Bachelor of Science degree in Physiological Optics in 1979; a Doctorate in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.