Latest Lasting Recovery Stories
Accreditation represents highest level award and demonstrates Lasting Recovery's conformance to the CARF standards. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 13, 2013 Lasting Recovery-- San Diego´s premier outpatient alcohol and drug addiction treatment center, has been accredited for three years for its Adult Intensive Outpatient Treatment and Partial Hospitalization: Alcohol and Other Drugs and Integrated AOD/Mental Health programs by CARF International. The latest accreditation is the 2nd...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.