Latest Latino Stories
http://www.merrillbrink.com --The Spanish language is as diverse and complex as the people that speak it. Businesses are realizing fast that to benefit from the growing spending power of the world´s Hispanic population; they need to produce web copy, marketing materials and develop branding that is suitable for a range of Spanish language variations. New York, US (PRWEB) August 24, 2012 The Spanish language is as diverse and complex as the people that speak it. Businesses are realizing...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.