Latest Laura Ashley Stories
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Russell Newman Brands announced today that it has sold its St. EveÃ® division of women's and children's sleepwear, intimates, and accessories to the Komar Company. Russell Newman will maintain ownership of its existing branded portfolio which will become the key focus of the company. "This sale will allow us to concentrate on our stable of heritage brands," said Ray Nadeau, President of Russell Newman Brands. "We will continue to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.