Latest Lauric acid Stories
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Beneficial Blends LLC, makers of Kelapo(TM) virgin coconut oil, is making its debut at SoHo, the Southeast Natural Products show in Orlando, December 2-5, 2010, Booth #1118. Here, the company will showcase its recently announced Kelapo virgin coconut oil for cooking and baking and its new Kelapo Vegetarian Coconut Oil Softgel, the first and only all-vegetarian coconut oil softgel product on the market today. Kelapo in the Kitchen -- A...
TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 23, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Beneficial Blends LLC, makers of Kelapo(TM) virgin coconut oil, is announcing its new Kelapo Vegetarian Coconut Oil Softgel, the first and only all-vegetarian coconut oil softgel product on the market today. Approved vegetarian by VegSociety, out of London, the oldest vegetarian approval agency in the world, the softgel lining is made from a special, patented V-gel that contains seaweed instead of bovine, like regular softgels. Each coconut oil...
A natural product found in both coconut oil and human breast milk "“ lauric acid -- shines as a possible new acne treatment thanks to a bioengineering graduate student from the UC San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering. The student developed a "smart delivery system" "“ published in the journal ACS Nano in March "“ capable of delivering lauric-acid-filled nano-scale bombs directly to skin-dwelling bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) that cause common acne. On Thursday April...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.