Latest Laval Stories
A diet rich in omega-3s reduces the severity of brain damage after a stroke.
Patient recruitment progressing for KIACTA(TM) Confirmatory Phase III Clinical Trial LAVAL, QC, Aug. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - BELLUS Health Inc.
PARAMUS, N.J., Aug. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart Balance, Inc. (NasdaqGM: SMBL) today announced it acquired 100% of the equity interest of Importations DE-RO-MA, which owns Glutino Food Group ("Glutino"), for $66.3 million, from Claridge, a Montreal-based investment firm.
PARIS, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today the strategic divestiture of its dermatology business, Dermik, to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (NYSE/TSX: VRX) ("Valeant"), for a total cash consideration of US $425 million.
Researchers under the supervision of UniversitÃ© Laval professor GaÃ©tan Laroche have developed the very first permanent anti-fog coating.
LAVAL, QC, March 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm announced today that Mark D'Souza, the Corporation's current Chief Financial Officer, has been elected President and Chief Executive Officer of Labopharm and a member of the board of directors.
LAVAL, QC, Feb. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) today reported its progress and financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. All figures are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. Commercial activities related to the U.S.
- Management to discuss fourth quarter progress and financial results - LAVAL, QC, Feb. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 8:30 a.m.
- Mary Anne Heino Confirmed as President, Angelini Labopharm; Dr. Jeffrey Dayno Appointed President, Labopharm USA - LAVAL, QC, Jan. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc.
- Company Advancing Partnership Discussions and Preparing for Canadian Launch - LAVAL, QC, Jan. 20 /PRNewswire/ - Labopharm Inc.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.