Latest Laval Stories
LAVAL, QC, Dec. 31 /PRNewswire/ - Labopharm Inc.
Researchers have discovered what causes Christmas tree needles to drop off, and how to double the lifespan of Christmas trees in homes.
LAVAL, QC, Nov. 12 /PRNewswire/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) today announced that on November 11, 2010 it received notice from Actavis South AtlanticÂ LLC advising that Actavis has submitted an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) to the U.S.
- Company's Second Product Launched in U.S., Third Product Approved in Europe - LAVAL, QC, Nov. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -Labopharm Inc.
A team of UniversitÃ© Laval and Danisco researchers has just unlocked the secret of bacteria's immune system.
- Companies Establish Licensing and Distribution Agreements for Labopharm's INTELLITAB(TM)-Based Oxycodone-Acetaminophen and Twice-Daily Tramadol Acetaminophen - LAVAL, QC and MONTREAL, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) and Paladin Labs Inc.
- National Marketing Authorizations Expected in Due Course/Marketing Partner Grunenthal Preparing to Launch in Multiple European Markets Late Next Year - LAVAL, QC, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc.
- OLEPTRO(TM) Launched in the U.S. Market - LAVAL, QC, Aug. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) today reported its financial results for the second quarter and first six months ended June 30, 2010.
- Angelini Labopharm Joint Venture to Launch OLEPTRO(TM) in Third Quarter of This Year - LAVAL, QC, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Labopharm Inc. (TSX: DDS; NASDAQ: DDSS) today reported its financial results for the first quarter 2010.
Canadian researchers have discovered a previously hidden channel to attack leukemia and other cancer cells, according to a new study published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.