Latest Le Mans Prototypes Stories
GREENVILLE, S.C., March 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Michelin and Sebring International Raceway announced today that Michelin will continue as the Official Tire of Sebring International Raceway
ORECA Technology designed the REBELLION R-One from start to finish using CAE tools which included STAR-CCM+® New York and London.
- Ladder of HPD engines featured, from karting to Indy car LAS VEGAS, Nov.
- 2015 Acura TLX to race in premier GT category TORRANCE, Calif., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- After completing an initial test program, Acura Motorsports will debut the new 2015
Hertz Car Sales sponsored Murphy Prototypes team will take to the Circuit de la Sarthe in Le Mans on Saturday 14th June LONDON, June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Car Sales (
TORRANCE, Calif., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda's U.S.
LONDON, May 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan will unleash the GT-R and go head-to-head with Audi, Porsche and Toyota at Le Mans in 2015.
Hertz Car Sales signs sponsorship deal with Murphy Prototypes for 2014 European Le Mans Series and the 24 hours of Le Mans LONDON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:
- Latest racing application of production-based Honda V6 engine SANTA CLARITA, Calif., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda has expanded its attack on the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.