Latest Legal history of cannabis in Canada Stories
TSX-V: THP VANCOUVER, April 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Totally Hip announces it is actively investigating business opportunities capitalizing on the commercial production of medical marijuana in Canada and the fast growing trends towards medicinal use within Canada and marijuana legalization in the United States. Totally Hip believes the medical marijuana industry is poised to experience tremendous growth. There are currently about a dozen government licensed commercial operators within...
OTTAWA, April 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Tweed Marijuana Inc. ("Tweed Marijuana") (TSXV: LWI.H) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Tweed Inc. ("Tweed") has completed an acquisition of medical marihuana seeds and plants from certain growers licensed under the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) in advance of the April 1, 2014 deadline for transfers to occur. The Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) allowed for the transfer of seeds and plants from growers...
On June 12th, 2013 Canabud.ca officially launched its website, a portal for everything about medical marijuana in Canada. Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) June 18, 2013 On June 12th, 2013 Canabud.ca officially launched its website, a portal for everything about medical marijuana in Canada. This launch is timed with the new Canadian Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulation recently released by the Bureau of Medical Cannabis, a department of Health Canada. The Canabud.ca website is designed to serve...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.