Latest LentiVector Stories
OXFORD, England, May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- - Six-Month Data From Third Cohort Presented at ASGCT 14th Annual Meeting - - Highest Efficacy Results to Date With 43% Average Motor Function Improvement - Oxford BioMedica plc ("Oxford BioMedica" or "the Company") (LSE: OXB), a leading gene therapy company, announces that new data from the on-going Phase I/II trial of ProSavin(R) for the treatment of Parkinson's disease (PD) were presented at the American Society of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.