Latest Leo J. Kituskie Stories
Dr. Leo J. Kituskie is now providing patients in Pennsylvania and Delaware with the technologically advanced Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure for gum disease treatment. The periodontist removes the disease from the mouth with the FDA cleared PerioLase MVP-7 laser. Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) May 16, 2013 Leo J. Kituskie, D.M.D., works with patients in Delaware and Pennsylvania to eradicate gum disease. Dr. Kituskie has joined the ranks of only one percent of dentists nationwide who are...
Dr. Leo J. Kituskie is now offering dentures supported by implants with the All-on-Four procedure. The denture implant works well for patients with minimal bone density and utilizes a full denture for a lower cost than individual implants. Blue Bell, PA (PRWEB) May 11, 2013 Leo J. Kituskie, D.M.D., provides an affordable alternative to patients with missing teeth and low bone density. The All-on-Four procedure can be used on patients with bone density issues because the dentist can...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.