Latest Lernout & Hauspie Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The fictional Dr. Dolittle could talk to the animals, but those who want to “talk” to their computer can do so with the help of the Dragon — as in Nuance´s Dragon NaturallySpeaking software, which for the record this reporter relied on earlier this year. Nuance has taken its voice recognition technology to the mobile space, including iOS and Android, but this week announced the release of Dragon NaturallySpeaking...
Top-250 law firm Andrew Jackson has increased efficiency via BigHand digital dictation server-side integration with Dragon NaturallySpeakingÃ¢“¢ London, UK (PRWEB) June 09, 2011 BigHand, the global leader in voice productivity technology has today announced that Top-250 law firm Andrew Jackson has increased efficiency as a result of implementing BigHand's Speech Recognition Module. BigHand digital dictation workflow technology integrated with the Dragon...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.