Latest Levonorgestrel Stories
POTTERS BAR, England and PITTSBURGH, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ: MYL) today announced the U.S.
- Largest Phase 3 Pivotal Hormonal IUD Trial Conducted Exclusively in U.S.
-LILETTA(TM) Now Available in Doctors' Offices and Through Public Health Clinics- DUBLIN and SAN FRANCISCO, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT), a leading global
OTTAWA, April 7, 2015 /CNW/ - The issue: Health Canada is advising consumers that Shoppers Drug Mart is recalling one lot of Alesse 21, an oral contraceptive that was provided
- LILETTA(TM) Offers Women Broad Access to Safe, Effective Long-Term Contraception through Groundbreaking Company Partnership - DUBLIN and SAN FRANCISCO, Feb.
WHIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. today announced the expansion of its patient assistance program for intrauterine devices (IUD).
Study Published as Hundreds of Mirena IUD Lawsuits Seek Compensation for Uterine Perforations, Ectopic Pregnancy, and Other Personal Injuries Allegedly Caused by the Levonorgestrel-Emitting Birth
http://www.DrugNews.net is the largest source for prescription device warnings, research, side effects and legal news.
The Firm is representing numerous women in Mirena lawsuits who allegedly suffered uterine perforations and other complications due to spontaneous migration of their IUD. New
A Massachusetts-based start-up has developed a new implantable contraceptive that can be operated by remote control and can be used for up to 16 years, various media outlets reported on Monday.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.