Latest Liberal arts colleges Stories
In its profile of Olin, The Princeton Review's editors praise the school for its “rigorous engineering curriculum that prepares students to be twenty-first century engineers.” The editors also approvingly note Olin´s project-based approach to engineering education. Needham, Mass. (PRWEB) February 16, 2013 Olin College is one of the nation's “Best Value” colleges and universities, according to The Princeton Review. The education services company profiles Olin in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.