Latest Life Science Partners Stories
ZURICH, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sequana Medical AG, a private Swiss medical device company with innovative fluid management technologies, announced today that it has raised CHF 23 million ($26.2 million) in a Series C preferred share financing round led by LSP (Life Science Partners), and co-led by NeoMed Management, VI Partners, BioMedInvest, Entrepreneurs Fund and Capricorn Venture Partners. NeoMed retains its role as the largest investor in Sequana Medical....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.