Latest Lifestyle management programme Stories
The availability of wellness programs to improve employee physical health has risen significantly among employers from 27 percent in 2005 to 44 percent in 2011, and wellness program expansion has also grown year-over-year, especially at larger companies. Now companies are recognizing financial wellness as another opportunity to improve productivity and reduce health costs, according to Lockton Companies' Rob Ruotolo. New York, NY (PRWEB) January 24, 2014 The availability of wellness...
But savings for lifestyle changes are smaller Workplace wellness programs can lower health care costs in workers with chronic diseases, but components of the programs that encourage workers to adopt healthier lifestyles may not reduce health costs or lead to lower net savings, according to a new RAND Corporation study. Examining a large employee wellness program offered by PepsiCo, researchers found that efforts to help employees manage chronic illnesses saved $3.78 in health care costs...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.