Latest Lighting for the elderly Stories
Humans are not immune to this seasonal change and as a result suffer from a multitude of ill effects including Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). SoLux lighting provides the closest simulation of daylight in a man-made source to help reverse the effects of reduced daylight exposure. Rochester, NY (PRWEB) September 17, 2013 Between September and April in the Northern Hemisphere certain people who are light sensitive start experiencing something called the winter blues. Seasonal Affective...
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online According to a recently published study, the circadian clocks of eight people were successfully synched with the timing of sunrise and sunset by doing nothing more than spending one week exposed only to natural light while camping in the Rocky Mountains. The University of Colorado Boulder study found regardless of whether they were early birds or night owls during their normal lives, the synchronization happened for all participants...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.