Latest Limbal relaxing incisions Stories
The FDA has issued clearance for the LENSAR Laser System to perform corneal incisions — the key step to gaining access into the clouded lens of the eye. Sarasota´s Center For Sight the first ophthalmic practice in the nation to acquire this breakthrough technology and has since performed more than 500 refractive cataract surgeries using the laser — making Center For Sight the most experienced user of the LENSAR Laser in the country. Sarasota, FL (PRWEB) December 16, 2012...
WINTER PARK, Fla., March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- LensAR, Inc., a leading developer of next generation laser technology for cataract surgery and other ocular applications, today announced that four of the company's scientific collaborators will present clinical and pre-clinical data for the LensAR Laser System at the upcoming 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS). The presentations will include results from studies designed to assess the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.