Latest Linden Capital Partners Stories
CHICAGO, June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Linden LLC, a Chicago-based healthcare focused private equity firm, today announced that it has successfully completed fundraising for Linden Capital Partners II ("LCP II"), which closed with $375 million of committed capital and exceeded its target of $300 million and initial cap of $350 million. Linden's second fund continues the strategy from its first fund, executed through industry specialization in healthcare and life science, a focus on building...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.