Latest liposarcoma Stories
This groundbreaking report explains the risks and benefits of learning about sarcomas on the Internet, providing valuable insights into how medical teams and organizations can better serve patients and caregivers around the world. New York, New York (PRWEB) November 01, 2013 The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative has published a groundbreaking report on the role of the Internet in the lives of people dealing sarcomas, a diverse set of rare cancers. Bruce Shriver, PhD presented the report on...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.