Latest Lipoxin Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Researchers at the Brigham and Women´s Hospital (BWH) in Boston have discovered a molecule that controls cells responsible for decreasing airway inflammation in asthma patients, and their discovery could lead to new treatments for the millions of Americans that suffer from the disease. The molecule is known as lipoxin A4, and according to the researchers, it is responsible for resolving inflammation. It accomplishes this in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.