Latest Liquid Light Inc. Stories
Carbon Dioxide and Natural Gas Converted to Valuable Industrial Chemicals Monmouth Junction, NJ (PRWEB) May 21, 2013 Liquid Light, Inc., (http://llchemical.com) today announced the issuance of U.S. patent 8,444,844 entitled “Electrochemical Co-Production of a Glycol and an Alkene Employing Recycled Halide.” Developed by scientists and engineers working at Liquid Light´s Monmouth Junction, NJ research facility, the technology co-produces two chemicals, such as ethylene...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.