Latest List-decoding Stories
A team of U.S. and Israeli researchers say they have developed a new type of encoding scheme that will guarantee the fastest possible delivery of data, regardless of wireless connection strength or the amount of interference present on the network. The discovery, which was revealed in a Friday Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) press release and will be detailed in the upcoming issue of the journal IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, works by creating one large codeword for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.