Latest Lithium hydroxide Stories
Astronauts Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn Friday replaced the first of four 375-pound batteries in a spacewalk that could take nearly eight hours, NASA said. The replacement mission was cut short Wednesday after carbon dioxide levels rose in Cassidy's suit. The lithium hydroxide canister that scrubs carbon dioxide from the suit was replaced for Friday's walk, NASA officials said in a release. The astronauts are replacing four Port 6 truss batteries with batteries designed to last more than...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.