Latest Lockheed Vega Stories
A connection between a stuttering research institute and the National Air and Space Museum may seem unusual. Yet, Hollins Communications Research Institute (HCRI "“ http://www.stuttering.org) has two history-making links to the world of flight that are part of the Smithsonian collections in Washington, D.C. Roanoke, VA (PRWEB) June 24, 2011 A connection between a stuttering research institute and the National Air and Space Museum seems unusual, even implausible. Yet, it's not...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.