Latest Lockheed Stories
NASA is exercising an $80.5 million flex option on the Facilities Development and Operations Contract with Lockheed Martin Corp. of Gaithersburg, Md. The level-of-effort flex option takes advantage of hours that were negotiated for the contract award in 2009 and increases the ceiling for the base contract period. The period of performance for the contract remains Jan. 1, 2009, through Sept. 30, 2013. Under the contract, Lockheed Martin provides support for the hardware, software, data...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.