Latest London Stansted Airport Stories
PITTSBURGH, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The flavors and aromas of Asia have landed at Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). BAA Pittsburgh, developer of the award-winning AIRMALL(R) at Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), is pleased to welcome Rice & Noodle (approximately 709 sq.
- New Store Features Watches, Jewelry and Accessories - PITTSBURGH, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Travelers making their way through Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) can now purchase stylish timepieces from one of the hottest names in watches, jewelry and accessories.
- Operators at New AIRMALL(R) Putting out the "Help Wanted" Sign - CLEVELAND, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The ongoing transformation of retail, food, and beverage concessions at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is generating a growing number of employment opportunities for Cleveland-area residents.
Third Major UK Airport to Increase Safety and Efficiency with Sensis MDS EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y., March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- NATS (formerly National Air Traffic Services), the UK's major air navigation service provider, has selected Sensis Multistatic Dependent Surveillance (MDS) for ground surveillance at London Stansted Airport.
- Award Presented by BAA Limited on March 20 in London - LONDON, March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- BAA Ltd., the parent company of BAA Boston, today recognized the Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) for its instrumental role in facilitating responsible infrastructure development and economic growth related to Terminal B/American Airlines at Boston Logan International Airport, the site of the AIRMALL(R) developed and operated by BAA Boston. (Photo:...
The Competition Commission in Britain has ordered BAA to sell three of its airports, including Gatwick and Stansted, within two years. The commission even chose a pecking order, demanding the airport operator, which runs seven airports, sell Gatwick first, then Stansted, followed by either Edinburgh or Glasgow, The Daily Mail reported Thursday. The decision comes after a two-year investigation into BAA's operation and its impact on competition. We are confident that the sale of these airports...
- National Brands to Mix with Local Concepts for Robust Retail Development - CLEVELAND, March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- BAA Cleveland, the developer of the new AIRMALL(R) at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), has forged lease agreements with seven new concepts that will contribute to a dramatic transformation of concessions at the airport over the next few years.
Secret plans sent out by Spanish-owned BAA call for a new runway at Gatwick Airport in Britain, in spite of the government's intentions. BAA, under pressure from the Competition Commission to sell Gatwick, sent bidders for the airport a confidential memorandum entitled Gatwick builds a second runway, The Times of London reported Thursday. The government has said it prefers a new runway at Stansted Airport, followed by one at Heathrow, the Times said. But, the commission said the government...
Air Berlin has announced that it will launch a fourth daily non-stop service from the London Stansted Airport, UK to Dusseldorf, Germany, effective February 2, 2009. The new fourth daily service will complement Air Berlin's existing three daily services between London and the German city.
UK-based airline easyJet has announced that it will launch a new daily service to Copenhagen, Denmark from its base at London Gatwick Airport, effective January 15, 2009. The new service is an addition to easyJet's existing route to Copenhagen from London Stansted which operates three times a day.
- Monstrous in size or character; huge; prodigious; monstrously perverse, savage, cruel, etc.