Latest LoneStar Heart Inc. Stories
Six-month Outcomes of AUGMENT-HF Multicenter Study to Be Presented by Yearend LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LoneStar Heart, Inc. today announced that it completed the patient recruitment phase of the company's AUGMENT-HF controlled randomized trial of Algisyl-LVR hydrogel implant, its lead product for the treatment of advanced heart failure (HF). LoneStar Heart expects to present six-month outcomes by yearend. The AUGMENT-HF clinical trial is being conducted at...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.