Latest LORAN Stories
LONDON, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Global Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Industryhttp://www.reportbuyer.com/computing_electronics/electrical_components/surface_mount_technology_smt_equipment.html This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment in US$ Thousand by the following Product Groups/Segments: Screen Print Equipment (Manual Screen Print Equipment, Semiautomatic Screen...
ST-JOHN'S, Jan. 20, 2014 /CNW/ - The Research & Development Corporation (RDC) is investing $2.4 million in 11 research and development (R&D) projects that capitalize on Newfoundland and Labrador's proximity to a harsh, ocean environment. The total value of the research projects is more than $7.9 million, including investments from the private sector and federal funding agencies. "Living and working in a harsh operating environment challenges us to find innovative ways to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.