Latest Louis Freeh Stories
PITTSBURGH, April 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Media professionals will have the rare opportunity to see how the federal intelligence community interacts with the media in reporting on terrorists and terrorism at a Press Club of Western Pennsylvania luncheon on Wednesday, April 27, at noon at the Engineers Society, Fourth Avenue, Downtown. Associated Press investigative reporter Adam Goldman and Point Park University assistant professor Michael Finnegan, a former FBI agent, will...
HOUSTON, June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to numerous listener requests, Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies www.winningstrategies.net will rebroadcast "Naked Short Selling by International Crime Syndicates." The show features Don Clark, a 25 year veteran of the FBI and former Special Agent in Charge of the Houston FBI Office and securities fraud litigation specialist attorney Wes Christian, this Friday June 11th at 10:00 a.m. ET. The show will feature cases involving the international criminal...
HOUSTON, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies www.winningstrategies.net will be joined by Don Clark, a 25 year veteran of the FBI and former Special Agent in Charge of the Houston FBI Office and securities fraud litigation specialist attorney Wes Christian, this Friday June 4th at 10:00 a.m. ET. to discuss cases involving the international criminal elements conspiring in naked short selling throughout the world. The German government's ban of naked short selling has...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.