Latest Lousheng Stories
A giant panda born through artificial insemination has given birth to twins after being artificially inseminated herself, officials in northwest China said. The success of Lousheng's delivery is a great step forward in our propagation technologies, said Jin Xuelin, a spokesman for the Shaanxi Rare Wild Animals Rescue and Breeding Research Center. Lousheng, age 6, gave birth Wednesday to healthy male and female cubs. She was artificially inseminated in March, but caretakers didn't learn she...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.