Lovebird Reference Libraries
The Grey-headed Lovebird (Agapornis cana) also known as the Madagascar Lovebird, is a species of parrot that is native to the island of Madagascar and the only lovebird that is not native to the African continent. This mainly green parrot is about 5 inches long and weighs about 1.25 ounces. Sexes are similar in this species. The female is entirely green, with a dark green back and wings, a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.