Latest Lucas Boersma Stories
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Ablation Frontiers, Inc., announced today that two important studies, involving its innovative atrial fibrillation ablation products were presented by Dr. Lucas Boersma of the St. Antonius Hospital in Nieuwegein, Netherlands at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) congress. One of the world's most prestigious scientific meetings for cardiologists, the ESC meetings took place from August 30 - September 3 in Munich, Germany. Dr. Boersma's first...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.