Latest Lucy McCrae Stories
A Dutch researcher is teaming up with a synthetic biologist to create a swallowable pill that promises to deliver perfume into the body, turning people into a walking air freshener, according to a recent report by The Daily Mail Online. The product -- Swallowable Parfum -- is currently in the development phase, and Lucy McCrae, the artist behind the idea, said the pill will work with the natural processes of metabolism, releasing fragrant molecules through the skin during normal...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.