Latest Luke's South hospital Stories
With more women looking for low-intervention birthing options, Saint Luke's South Hospital's new midwifery care will help deliver the experience that moms want. Overland Park, Kan. (PRWEB) June 23, 2014 Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s Maternity Center recently expanded its services by adding the hospital’s first certified nurse midwife. Diane Utz, A.P.R.N., CNM, has previously worked as a doula, childbirth educator, and labor and delivery nurse. She will deliver babies at the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.