Latest lung cancer Stories
Today, the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation (Meso Foundation) released a statement from the chair of its board of directors in which it discusses imminent improvements to the current standard
- Lead product candidate, VAL-083 for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), positioned to enter registration-directed Phase II/III clinical trials in 2H 2015 - VANCOUVER, British
-- Newest Data to Be Presented at American Thoracic Society 2015 International Conference -- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/
MADRID, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- - Compelling clinical activity of PM1183 in second line, achieving 67% response rate and a progression-free
- LUX-Lung 8 Phase III study evaluating the efficacy and safety of afatinib vs.
SAN DIEGO, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
New minimally invasive technology may help patients with lung cancer get earlier diagnoses and those with benign lesions avoid unnecessary invasive procedures. Wesley
-- Article Published Online in BMC Medical Genomics -- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Veracyte,
Cuba, the nation whose most highly regarded (and previously illegal in the US) export is its tobacco products, also has something else the rest of the world wants: a lung cancer vaccine.
PARIS, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OSE Pharma SA (ISIN: FR0012127173; Mnemo: OSE), a biotechnology company based in France, developing T specific immunotherapy treatments
Clinical Lung Cancer is a peer-reviewed medical journal published bimonthly by the CIG Media Group. It was established in 1999. As of May 2012, the editor-in-chief is David R. Gandara. Gandara is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer and the Addario Foundation. He has also served as a member of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and as secretary-treasurer. He is furthermore a member of...
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.
More Images (2 images) »