Latest lung cancer Stories
- Ceritinib achieved overall response rate of 58.5%, with a median progression-free survival of 8.2 months1 EAST HANOVER, N.J., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novartis today announced data showing
Cancers characterized by DICER1 genetic defect are advancing new approach to cancer treatments, cures MINNEAPOLIS, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent
Campaign to fund American Lung Association's New Public Health Initiative LUNG FORCE to Raise Awareness of #1 Cancer Killer of Women - Lung Cancer WOONSOCKET, R.I., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/
Newly installed technology enables clinicians to target lung and other tumors quickly and precisely using finely shaped radiation beams rather than surgery NORMAL, Ill., June 2, 2014
Results of a University of Colorado Cancer Center study presented at the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2014 show that a test of organic compounds in exhaled breath
- 7 total abstracts accepted for afatinib and other compounds from the company's oncology research program RIDGEFIELD, Conn., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced
What medications can be used to treat lung cancer, and how effective are they?
Oncoprex Combined with Tarceva for Patients With and Without EGFR Mutations AUSTIN, Texas, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Genprex,
Transparency Market Research Report Added "Adjuvants Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2012 - 2018" to its database.
Local Stem Cell Clinic Celebrates Anniversary with Hundreds of Patients Treated Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) May 15, 2014 On Tuesday, May 20, Lung Institute
Clinical Lung Cancer is a peer-reviewed medical journal published bimonthly by the CIG Media Group. It was established in 1999. As of May 2012, the editor-in-chief is David R. Gandara. Gandara is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer and the Addario Foundation. He has also served as a member of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and as secretary-treasurer. He is furthermore a member of...
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.
More Images (2 images) »