Latest Lurene Tuttle Stories
By ANN FISH MADISON -- Anne Tuttle continues to pursue college degrees "because I can't live long enough to know everything I want to know." Tuttle was named as one of Moses Cone Health System's Employees of the Year for her outstanding nursing skills at the Moses Cone Behavioral Health Center. The system selects an employee of the year from each of its hospitals and divisions. Currently, she's working on a master's degree in nursing education and a nurse practitioner degree. "Medicine...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.