Latest Luxury vehicles Stories
- All-Time Best Sales Month FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America today reported its best month ever, selling 75,019 units, up 12
Honda Holds Reign for Best Overall Brand; Porsche Dominates Luxury Categories; Adding to Other Recent Kelley Blue Book Award Wins, Subaru Receives First-Ever Brand Image Awards IRVINE,
Hesser Hyundai shares information on 2016, 2015 Hyundai, used models JANESVILLE, Wis., March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As the automotive industry continues to evolve and expand,
Willis Auto Campus highlights exciting features of 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque DES MOINES, Iowa, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- In the world of vehicles that look and
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata offers superior pricing, features and performance GOLDEN, Colo., Mar.
Special edition for all markets ATLANTA, March 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A new special version of the Porsche Panamera sports sedan stands out through elegant styling combined with
Rennsport Reunion V hashtag announced for social media users ATLANTA, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
Android Wear(TM) Can Remote Start Your Hyundai FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Hyundai owners no longer need to fish out a phone from a pocket or purse to remote
- All three U.S.-built models up for the month FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America today reported its best February ever, selling 52,505 units
U.S. Porsche dealers sell 3,202 vehicles in February ATLANTA, March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.