Latest Lycos Stories
Former DoubleClick President and Google EMEA Executive to Establish Tapad's European Offices, Starting With UK and Germany NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tapad, the leader in cross-device marketing technology, has appointed Ben Regensburger to the newly created role of President, Tapad Europe. He is charged with launching Tapad outside the U.S., currently slated to be formally established in the U.K. and Germany within the first half of 2014. Regensburger is splitting his...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.