Latest Lymphoid leukemia Stories
An international study coordinated at the IRCM finds a possible alternative treatment to significantly reduce the adverse effects of chemotherapy An international research team coordinated at the IRCM in MontrÃ©al found a possible alternative treatment for lymphoid leukemia. Led by Dr. Tarik MÃ¶rÃ¶y, the IRCM´s President and Scientific Director, the team discovered a molecule that represents the disease´s “Achilles´ heel” and...
According to court documents, on Jan. 18th, 2012 Norvel Dorsey, a Texas man, filed the lawsuit No. B-0191669 in Jefferson County District Court, Texas. Mr. Dorsey accuses DuPont De Nemours, Exxon Mobil Corp. and some of its subsidiaries, Foster Wheeler Energy Corp., Gulf Oil Corp., Texaco, U.S. Steel, Chevron U.S.A., and 4520 Corp. alleging that he developed leukemia from benzene exposure. Benzene is a petroleum product, originally manufactured from coal tar that is used as a component in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.