Latest Maître d'hôtel Stories
SEATTLE, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Trying to get into the hottest new restaurant, only to be shown the Heisman at the door? Restaurant discovery app Urbanspoon today released its top tips for snagging the hottest table in town. And while we may not be able to help diners afford the latest $195 tasting menu, these insider tricks will at least help get your foot in the door. Here are our Top 10 Tips to help increase your chances of scoring a coveted reservation: 1. Tweet for your...
Chattanooga restaurant tech startup takes product to national level Chattanooga, TN (PRWEB) September 11, 2012 CraftWorks Restaurant and Breweries, the nation´s leading operator and franchisor of nearly 200 craft beer-focused casual dining and brewery restaurants announced today that they have selected Quickcue for guest engagement technology. Allen Corey, CEO of CraftWorks stated, "We are excited about what our relationship with Quickcue means for our restaurants and our guests. Their...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.