Latest Macarthur Minerals Limited Stories
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - June 16, 2008) - Macarthur Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:MMS) today advises that it has received an updated resource estimate from Hellman & Schofield Pty Ltd ("H&S") for the Lake Giles magnetite iron ore project in Western Australia. Since H&S estimated the resources, and compiled a NI 43-101 Technical Report for the project in October 2007, Macarthur has drilled a further 21 RC holes, and five diamond holes in the Clark Hill North...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.