Latest Macrolides Stories
HORSHOLM, Denmark, Dec. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S (OMX: VELO) (Veloxis) today issued the following statement regarding an order issued by the U.S.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
NEWARK, N.J., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neurotrope, Inc.
EVOLVE II Trial Represents the First Successful U.S. Pivotal Trial of a Bioabsorbable Polymer Stent MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the first successful U.S.
- Study published in American Journal of Transplantation - HORSHOLM, Denmark, Nov.
First Patient Enrolled in PLATINUM Diversity Trial Evaluating Performance in Women, Black Americans, Latinos/Hispanics, Native Americans and Alaska Natives with Coronary Artery Disease
DALLAS, October 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Middle East and Africa Solid Organ Transplant Immunosuppressant Industry 2014 Deep Research Report is of 120 pages and published
- Afinitor led to an unprecedented median overall survival of 44 months, which represents a clinically meaningful while not statistically significant improvement(1) EAST HANOVER,
- Dr. Altstiel brings over 30 years of expertise in neurodegenerative diseases - NEWARK, N.J., Sept. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neurotrope, Inc.
Will Provide Business Update on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 PLANTATION, Fla., Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neurotrope, Inc.
- A ceramic container used inside a fuel-fired kiln to protect pots from the flame.