Latest Macrophage colony-stimulating factor Stories
Researchers have reported findings that suggest a treatment commonly used to help premature babies fight infection is ineffective.Researchers studied 280 babies born at 31 weeks or under to form their surprising conclusion reported in The Lancet.Doctors have used granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) in order to help prematurely born infants naturally boost their immune systems by increasing white blood cell growth to prevent blood poisoning. GM-CSF is effective in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.