Latest Magadan Oblast Stories
MAGADAN. Sept 24 (Interfax) - The criticism that Russian President Dmitry Medvedev leveled at Polyus Goldf (RTS: PLZL) does not mean that the government intends to strip the country's No. 1 gold producer of its license to develop the big Natalkinskoye deposit in the Magadan region, Economic Development Minister Elvira Nabiullina told reporters in Magadan. "The president's criticism of the company does not mean that the government intends to strip it of the license to develop the deposit,"...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.