Latest Magic Man Stories
By Carol Cling All sorts of people like downtown Las Vegas for all sorts of reasons. Alexander Nevsky - one of the producers, and one of the stars, of the now-filming thriller "Magic Man" - likes it for the "danger." A former bodybuilder (no wonder he's been dubbed "the Arnold Schwarzenegger of Russia"), Nevsky plays a detective tracking a serial killer. His character "suspects everyone," Nevsky says - including the title character, played by Billy Zane. Commenting on "Magic Man's"...
By Carol Cling The independent feature "Magic Man" focuses on a famed illusionist. But the real trick was bringing the movie to Las Vegas in the first place. Despite its Southern Nevada setting, "Magic Man's" producers planned to shoot in Southern California instead, according to unit production manager Paul Remo of Media Underground, "Magic Man's" Las Vegas-based production company. Because the psychological thriller required "so many Vegas shots," Remo "convinced them to do it...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.