Latest Male Contraception Stories
University of Montreal and Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Center study published in the journal Molecular Human Reproduction New treatments for infertility could be closer to reality, thanks to a discovery from scientists at the Universit© de Montr©al and Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Centre. According to a study published in the journal Molecular Human Reproduction, the researchers have become the first to clone, produce and purify a protein important for sperm...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.