Latest malignant glioma Stories
Scientists at Duke and Johns Hopkins found mutations in two genes that could become therapeutic targets in malignant glioma. Could this be the research breakthrough in the type of pediatric brain stem tumor that children must face? (PRWEB) March 05, 2013 The Rory David Deutsch Foundation wants you to know that there are many “heroes” in the fight to eradicate pediatric brain cancer. The children at the center of the battle lead the way. The scientists who put in long hours of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.